Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Crazy 25-28

A short post but moving right along . . . 

Block 25 I really like that dark purple fabric with the lavender spray :)

Block 26 is a real mix of Carol's and my scraps. 


Block 27 was easy :)


. . . and so was Block 28. Love that blue squiggly print of Dawn's in the 9-patch. 

Another group of 4 done!

I'm actually running a little behind. Why? I'm being treated for Lyme disease and will be on antibiotics for 21 days ending next Monday. The good news is that they seem to be working and I'm finally feeling good enough to start on a couple new projects :) Will share next time.


More beautiful flowers from our garden :)

Enjoy the rest of the week!


Copyright 2023 Barbara Schaffer

6 comments:

  1. I adore your scrappy blocks. So sorry for the Lyme disease...can have some long term consequences, so it is great you are getting it treated! (says the nursie...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crazy blocks look like fun! Sorry to hear you have Lyme. Hubby and I have had it twice, in fact hubby's nearly finished with his current round of antibiotics. Not fun at all. Hope you recover fully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such wonderful blocks!! Scrappy deliciousness.
    So sorry you are dealing with Lyme disease. That is no fun. Many people in my extended family that have lived back East have been afflicted. Glad to hear you are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I missed a great post - luckily bloglovin is up and running and I found this delightful post with your fun blocks. I love your cosmos too

    ReplyDelete