Every so often I'd pull out some leftover blocks hoping to come up with a plan that would launch me into putting them together.
It all started back in 2018 when I had some extra bordered 9-patch blocks after I had made . . .
. . . Eagle Medallion where I included them in the 2nd round of that quilt.
That same year I made these blocks but wasn't motivated to do anything with them either.
Fast forward to two months ago when I finally got the urge and put them up on my new design wall.
I had used mostly large scale prints and set the blocks with 1" sashing.
I can't tell you how many times I shuffled them around.
I had one rogue block on the lower right above.
I arranged them all in diagonal rows alternating 9-patches with log cabin-style blocks and I'm calling the finished top "Get It Done!".
Have a great week!
Copyright 2021 Barbara Schaffer