12. I discovered this mola in my grandkids' toy box at the cabin and turned it into July's little quilt. It's definitely a Mystery Mola and hand-quilted.
13. The eagle panel was a gift from Rachel and the churn dash blocks were from Barb V's 2017 block swap. Thank you all!
14. A Moda Bread & Butter charm pack from Rachel 😊 was turned into two little quilts for August. This one stretched my imagination when I added pine trees to the blue line which represented the Adirondack Park.
15. The second little quilt made from the same charm pack.
16. I made Selvage Strings as part of Lori's Humble Quilts stringalong. And with a little help from my friends--Rachel, Wendy, and Janet O.--I had enough selvage strips and sashing fabric to make it happen.
18. I was inspired to make October's little quilt when I saw Gay's Sentimental Stitches Cheddarback quilt block pattern and combined it with a favorite antique quilt in the book Calico and Chintz. I added the hst border.
19. Cross Variation was inspired by an 1875 vintage quilt. I switched out the original dark sashing with a white/brown polka dot fabric.
20. More hsts, selvage strips, and alphabet fabric all came together for November's Little Quilt.
21. Finishing out the year with another monthly mini :)
Thanks for following along on my 2019 journey!
Copyright 2020, Barbara Schaffer
It is so much fun to see them all in one post! Now you have a house full of fabulous quilts!ReplyDelete
So many beautiful projects! Your mini quilt gallery grows, and I can't wait to see your additions this year!ReplyDelete
Your quilts are beautiful Barbara !ReplyDelete
What a wonderful quilter you are..... thank you for sharing these pictures !
I find all of your quilts inspirational, from the colors, patterns, to the fabulous fabrics you use. Can't wait for this year!ReplyDelete
Your work is always beautiful, Barbara! Each project is something I would have been proud to have made. I always look forward to what you have to share, and it was fun looking back on it, too. :)ReplyDelete
Amazing how many quilts you made last year~ wowReplyDelete
It was wonderful see them all together here like a private quilt show!
What fun revisiting all your last year's quilts! I love them all ~ReplyDelete
Love this post and your beautiful quilts. It's impossible to pick a favorite but I do love how you added the trees to #14 - and how you quilted that one.ReplyDelete
So many amazing quilts! I love each one!!ReplyDelete