Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Last Few "Pages" . . .

Continued from my previous posts, here are the last few pages of my fabric book. 


My portrait and last page. 


 Another photo transfer where I added my photo to a vintage outfit. 

  
The last page, "more . . ." meaning there's more on the back cover. 


The back cover.  Buttons from my collection and a handmade silk ribbon-embroidered moire envelope for treasured photos.


 Treasured family photos with fabric frames.


After I completed my fabric book, I made a separate embroidered fabric pouch where I keep my high school ring, charm bracelet, and a bracelet my brother gave me when he returned from military service.

I enjoyed the challenge of learning new techniques to create "Pages" and had good intentions of making another fabric book but never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment