Thursday, July 21, 2016
One Lovely Blog Award!
A lovely award from a very lovely person! A few days ago, I received this nomination from Cecile at Patchwork Inspirations and I am truly honored! Cecile leaves the best "bubbly" comments you'd ever want to read on a blog! We also share a love of genealogy :)
Thank you, Cecile! I will do my best to comply with the rules which are:
Thank the person.
Write a list of rules.
Put the photo of the award.
Write 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers and write them that you have nominated them.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I made my first quilt when I was in high school.
2. I love NJ from the shore to the mountains and everything in between.
3. I have an extensive vintage clothing collection most of which is stored in archival boxes in an upstairs closet.
4. I've researched my family history going back to nine Revolutionary War patriots which is why I need to finish my Flags of the American Revolution quilt :)
5. Old cemeteries intrigue me.
6. Fitness is part of my lifestyle. I walk every morning at 6:00 a.m. year-round, take classes at the Y, and do circuit weight training.
7. My favorite thing to do is spend time with my family in the Adirondacks. That means awesome meals, gardening, hiking, canoeing, playing board games, and reading.
Many of the bloggers I follow have already been nominated by others but the following are also deserving of a One Lovely Blog Award :)
Hilda at Every Stitch
Taryn at Reproduction and Antique Quilt Lover
Lucy at Quilting with the Past II
Vivian at Quilts and a Mug
Thanks again, Cecile!
Copyright 2016, Barbara Schaffer