Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Double Pinks

There is so much to learn about fabrics and dyes on Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilts blog here. It's been really helpful in organizing my reproduction fabrics and it's not too late to jump in! Last week it was Double Pinks so here are mine:


They are so much fun to make and go quickly. I spend a lot of time choosing which fabrics to use :)



 


In case you missed it you can read more about how Barbara came up with the idea for the Stars in a Time Warp quilt-along in "Build a Repro Stash with Barbara Brackman" on Moda's blog. I was thrilled when she emailed me about using the photo of my Prussian Blue stars :)



__________
Copyright 2015, Barbara Schaffer



1 comment:

  1. All of these double pink blocks are fabulous! Isn't this a fun sew-along? I am learning so much and find that I can't wait to check out Barbara's blog on Wednesday mornings.

    ReplyDelete